Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Welcome to Fulham's Finest!

Hey everyone.  My name is Kyle and I decided to start this blog on everything Fulham, from an American fan's perspective.  I was hoping to grab Cottagers Confidential, but they went with Kristian, who's been doing an excellent job so far.  I wanted to blog about the team, however, so I started this.

It's going to be mostly based on a mix of breaking news and my opinions, but it's ultimately driven by you: the reader.  So please, comment away, whether you agree with my breakdowns or you just want to say how much of an idiot I am for thinking how I do. 

Please do follow me on Twitter, @FulhamsFinest to get all breaking news and updates on when a new post here has been made

Every opinion is welcome here, and remember, we all have one thing in common:

WE ARE FULHAM

No comments:

Post a Comment